Return of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first drink

3 posters

Go down

The first drink Empty The first drink

Post by Bourny Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:15 pm

The bartender sighed as he opened a second bottle of sake, "One more and I cut you off buddy" he mutter as he took the money and walked off knowing the little extra was a tip.

Lifting the bottle from the wooden bar and tipping the clear liquid into the shallow cup before setting back in its original position next to a plain mask which just showed a grin. Red eyes flicked around the bar through the raven black fringe before Bourny sipped from the cup.

He had spent a long time thinking about the past and now had finally made his journey back but this wasn't the same as it was back then the village had grown quiet, but he was sure that would change.....everything changes.

His mind snapped back into the present time as he hear the light chimes of the bell of the bar door ring and a familiar face came back into his life.
Bourny
Bourny
Admin

https://returnoftheshinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The first drink Empty Re: The first drink

Post by shaolin136 Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:10 am

Chimes broke the silence as his eyes adjusted to the change in light. His stride was heavy, measured, as if he once carried the weight of the world on his shoulders. The light in the bar was enough to reflect off his golden eyes, and give a slight glint in his silver hair. The man approached the wooden bar, slowly taking a seat next to the lone patron. "Two more," He held up two fingers, beckoning to the bartender. "Cold, please." He added. Kouta took a slow inhale, exhaling a tired sigh. "Hardly feels like home anymore," he commented. Speaking half to himself, half to his old friend, old teacher.

"Never thought there could be steel without chaos, everything seems too quiet now..." He shifted, the headbands for steel and darkness visible for a moment. From up close, the faint burn and laceration scars on his face could be seen; No one walked from the war unscathed, but he lived. "Looks like the years've kicked you're ass old man."

shaolin136

Back to top Go down

Post by Bourny Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Bourny grinned "time makes monsters of us all" he took the second drink as it arrived. "What brings you back this way Kouta?" he tilted his head his eyes looking weirdly soft compared to his usual stern approach. He poured more drink for them both with a smile.

(ooc sorry it's short I'm on my phone)
Bourny
Bourny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shaolin136 Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:11 am

"Call of home." he commented, before taking a swig. "Found Sharper and my little girl after... well everything. They were a little taken back by my.... Age.... suppose i was equally surprised no one aged with me." He shook his head, "Still, wanted to give them a place to call home." Kouta gave some insight on his rather dramatic change, and only giving a half truth on his return. "And you? resign from Kage?" He asked, trying to catch up on at least some of the current events.

In truth, something felt off. Since quelling and controlling his inner demons, he's been much more attune to his surroundings, and the whole 'vibe' of the village felt.... wrong.

OOC: No worries, school and work has be mostly preoccupied, so i understand haha

shaolin136

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshitsune Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:20 am

Yoshitsune placed another bottle of sake between the old fools, grinning across the bar at them. Was that the barman sighing? No matter.
'Well yeh two seem to b' some surry beggars' he drawls wth a wink, picking up a clean glass and scrubbing it with what seems to be a blood stained sleeve, 'this'n be on the village.' He grimaces as the barman scratches a suspiciously large number onto one of his 'insurance' slips.
'Anyway what ill fortune bings us three together?' People near by shiver as their hair stands on end and metal objects start rattling behind Yoshitsune.

Yoshitsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Bourny Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:00 am

Bourny raised an eye brow at Yoshitsune "You finally found the sweet taste of sake then?" he grinned as his finger traced the rim of the glass his eyes seemed to drift as if focusing on something from another time. Snapping back to the present he looked at the two ninja, "I think we need to make the ninja something to be feared again?" he gestured to the bar crowd "This lot ain't even left the bar and its us three that are in here!" he sighed sliding his glass down the bar "we've become too grown up"
Bourny
Bourny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shaolin136 Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:06 am

"Why, old man," Kouta began, mocking as if he was taken aback, "Are you suggesting that we, highly trained, and deadly shinobi, start a bar fight with these generous, hard working, post-war-softened civilians?" He grinned, taking hold of the half empty sake bottle, turning it, and finishing the rest, standing up and shrugging off his cloak, it falling heavy onto the floor. "Then again," He took a few steps out, speaking out enough to snatch the attention of the other patrons of the bar. Some looked at Kouta with caution, others saw his headbands and looked upon him with disgust. "We don't like your kind here." One of the patrons, large man, drunk and full of bravado stood, sneering at Kouta. "Your people brought nothing trouble, ruined the damn world. We've rebuilt, and you're not needed any longer."

Kouta nodded a few times. "All right, all right, you seem to have a lot of built up aggression towards the people that once kept you safe." He chucked, "So... Tell you what. I'll give you a free one. Hit me, hell, try to kill me..." Kouta's laid back expression vanished, "But make it count, cuz if I'm still standing, Imma hit you back." Kouta warned. The man stepped back, turning to his friends, before quickly spinning back around, small sword brandished with a downward diagonal slash at Kouta's chest. The blade cut through his clothes but dead stopped at his skin. "Oh.... I'm afraid your blade is dull..." Kouta cooed, staring into the eyes of the stunned man. There was no motion before the man crashed into the table, just a snap of Kouta's clothing against his skin, and Kouta standing there with his fist extended. Kouta's companions saw everything of course, but to all of the normal people sitting there, Kouta's punch seemed superhuman.

Kouta cocked his head, looking disappointed. "You... couldn't block that?" He asked, though the man could not respond. "I was at least expecting some kind of strength, academy graduate at least...."

shaolin136

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshitsune Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Yoshitsune is across the bar in an instant, his sweeping leg a lightning strike against Kouta's shins. A grip of steel at the scruff of Kouta's neck, coupled with Yoshitsune's spin should be enough to eject Kouta into the street.

Yoshitsune

Back to top Go down

Post by shaolin136 Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 am

Kouta leaned with the kick to his shins, reflexes as fast as ever, turning with the force, and spinning with the throw, Kouta landed with a short slide. He was beaming with a happy smile. "Oh he'll live, I cracked a rib, bruised his back at most. But, my boy, I welcome you to blow off some energy, then you won't have to worry about your insurance money." He chuckled lightly. "Oh and mind the tag." As Kouta mentioned, A small explosive tag began to burn away on Yoshitsune's left side; placed by Kouta as he was thrown. The blast would be concussive more than anything.

Regardless, Kouta slid his right foot back in a relaxed defensive stance, Arms raised midway, ready for another strike.

shaolin136

Back to top Go down

Post by Bourny Sun May 22, 2016 5:41 pm

A small shot glass would hit Kouta's chest as Bourny laughed slightly "you two can fight" he tipped the bottle upside down with nothing coming out "But first I need another drink!" his eyes looked blurred and he stumbled slightly as he turned to go back to his seat.

Just before he sat down the mans friends had obviously picked the weakest looking of the bunch to save some face, a hand grabbing Bourny's shoulder being followed by a fist. Suddenly Bourny's eyes snapped clear the familiar grin appearing as he ducked the punch and slid a knee underneath the mans ribs doubling him over before looking at Yoshitsune and Kouta "look boys no hands!" he laughed before spinning and kicking the man in the backside to push him away. A second man tried a hamfisted haymaker which was blocked by Bourny's foot. Pushing off his grounded foot using the mans arm as a pivot he managed to kick him in the face then looked around. The crowd did not look so brave any more. The grin stayed plastered on Bourny's face "Thats more like it!" he shouted then made his exit picking up Kouta's cape "C'mon kids lets go spar"
Bourny
Bourny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum